Call us today to experience yourself our Non-Invasive Holistic Therapy to Stop Your Smoking Habit in 1 Session that so many people call it as a miraculous and special gift that they’ve ever received in their life with regard to their smoking habit.
The session is conducted on one-to-one basis, very intensive, and last approximately 90 minutes. This is usually sufficient for over 99% of our clients, the remaining 1% get free backup support. Your investment (fee) for this Unique, Safe, and Most Effective Stop Smoking in 1 Session is only $185.
If you start smoking within a year of your initial session, for whatever reason, give us a call and we will work with you at no additional cost.
1 Year Guarantee
We have so much confidence in our methods that after years in practice we are still one of a very few hypnotherapists that offer a guarantee. This means that if you ever start smoking again within the first year of your initial session, whether it is two days or two months down the road, all that you have to do is give us a call and we'll get you back in at no extra charge. You may be wondering how we can offer these free back up sessions to our clients.
Almost 100% Stop in One Hour
The reason we can offer our unique guarantee, is because we have such a high success rate. Literally, almost 100% of our clients stop in one and one half hour. We provide backup support.